Ecommerce Intern APPLY NOW
Our team is looking for a student currently enrolled in a 4 year university, who is passionate about Ecommerce. In this position, you will be assisting with our website, app, and Ecommerce management.
DETAILS & REQUIREMENTS
- Summer internship - Start of May to End of August
- Must be pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communication, Design or related major
- Available to work ~15 hours a week
- Interest in Ecommerce
- Strong Communication Skills
- Self-motivated individual who problem-solves and seeks help and guidance as needed
- Creative, forward thinking individual who can easily adapt and adjust priorities
- Knowledge of high fashion brands
- Passionate about the Fashion Industry
AZURE was founded in 2010 by Shanna Zeitler in the historic downtown Depere - just outside of Green Bay, Wisconsin. AZURE is an all-inclusive concept shop with an elevated assortment of women’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, and accessories.
Featuring emerging and established designers from around the world, Shanna and her team handpick wardrobe standouts and essentials that help women of all ages. They have an innate understanding of how the AZURE customer loves to dress, shop, and live.
Azure offers a unique experience to create not only an exciting fashion destination, but also an inviting atmosphere.
"Whether we are styling our clientele or curating a DRCT Fashion specialty drop off to our customer's front door, helping women feel their best is what drives my team and I to continuously seek out the newest designers every season." - Shanna Zeitler2023-05-01|||113 North Wisconsin Street, De Pere Wisconsin 54115|||||||||zv~ggdBukb1A-rDY|||INTERN|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false